OCEAN SPRAY® “SCAN, JIGGLE, WIN” INSTANT WIN GAME
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF 50 UNITED STATES, & DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 18+ (OR 19 FOR RESIDENTS OF AL & NE). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
BY ENTERING THE GAME, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Eligibility. The Ocean Spray® “Scan, Jiggle, Win” Instant Win Game (the "Game") is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, and District of Columbia who are 18 years or older (or 19 if resident of AL or NE). No purchase necessary to enter the Game. Employees of Ocean Spray® Cranberries, Inc., One Ocean Spray® Drive, Lakeville, MA 02349 (the "Sponsor"), Brandmovers, Inc., 1519 Carroll Drive, Atlanta, GA 30318 ("Administrator”), or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Game (collectively with Sponsor and Administrator, the "Released Parties") and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Game is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Game. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Game Period. The Game begins on October 15, 2023, at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on December 31, 2023, at 11:59:59 PM ET (the "Game Period").
- How to Play the Game.
To enter for your chance to play the Game, purchase any three (3) Ocean Spray® products during
the Game Period
(“Qualifying Products”), and using your smartphone, scan the Game QR Code found on specially
marked Qualifying Products
or point-of-sale materials in-stores. Once the QR Code is scanned, an online official entry form
appear on-screen. Complete and submit the online entry form, which includes a field to attach a
photo of your receipt
showing your Qualifying Products and the date the Qualifying Products were purchased during the
Game Period. Once you
submit the completed entry form and upload the receipt(s), you will receive an email inviting
you to play the Game
(“Email”). With your smartphone, open the Email and click the Game link. To play the Game, shake
your smartphone to
reveal your Instant Win Prize. Once the Instant Win Prize is revealed, you will automatically
receive an email
containing your Prize as revealed, except for the Grand Prize winner, who will go through the
verification process as set forth in Official Rule
#3 below to receive the Grand Prize.
Or, to play without making a Qualifying Products purchase and/or without a smartphone, hand print your complete name, address, email address (required) and telephone number (optional) on a 3 x 5” paper and mail in a first-class stamped envelope to: Ocean Spray® Scan Jiggle Win, c/o Brandmovers, Inc., PO Box 93245, Atlanta, GA 30377, to be postmarked by December 31, 2023 and received by January 7, 2024. Only winners will be notified, via email, which will contain the Prize (unless it is the Grand Prize, which will be verified per Official Rule #3 below). Limit one (1) mail-in entry per person per outer envelope.
Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries or emails, which may be disqualified. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted a registration, entry or who earned an entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted
- Verification of Grand Prize Winner:The Grand Prize winner will be requested to provide their full name, email address, date of birth and full mailing address (no PO Boxes) (“Grand Prize Claim”) at the time of notification. Upon Administrator’s receipt of the Grand Prize Claim, Administrator will contact the potential Grand Prize Instant Winner who will then receive an Affidavit and Release of Liability and Publicity (where legal) (“Release Forms”) via email. The potential Grand Prize winner will then have ten (10) business days to complete and return the Release Forms to Administrator. Within 90 days of receipt of the signed and notarized (if applicable) Release Forms, the Grand Prize winner will receive the Grand Prize via certified mail, sent to the mailing address provided by the Grand Prize winner. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, mail or human error that may occur in the mailing of the Grand Prize. Failure of the potential Grand Prize winner to complete and submit the Grand Prize Claim, or return the Release Forms, as set forth above, will result in disqualification and an alternate potential Instant Winner may be selected, time permitting
Winners and Odds:
There will be a total of 1 Grand Prize, 100 First Prizes, 200 Second Prizes, 300 Third
Prizes, 10,000 Fourth Prizes and
unlimited consolation prizes during the entire Game Period, and each Instant Winner will be
determined by a randomly populated time-stamp table of a pre-determined time each day throughout
Period. For purposes of this Game, a day shall begin at 12:00:00 AM ET and end at 11:59:59 PM ET
each day during the
Game Period. Odds of being an Instant Winner depend on the time of day the Game is played and
the number of Instant
Winner Prizes remaining available. Limit one (1) Instant Winner per person during the entire
Game Period. Sponsor's
decisions as to the administration and operation of the Game is final and binding in all matters
related to the Game.
THE POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY ADMINISTRATOR AND SPONSOR’S DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE GAME.
- Prizes & Approximate Retail Values. One (1) Grand Prize – $10,000.00, awarded in the form of a check to Grand Prize Winner. ARV: $10,000.00. 100 First Prizes - $100.00 AirBnb eGift Card. ARV: $100.00 each. 200 Second Prizes – A $50.00 Uber eGift Card. ARV: $50.00 each. 300 Third Prizes – A $30.00 Spotify eGift Card. ARV: $30.00 each. 10,000 Fourth Prizes – A $5.00 Ocean Spray® Coupon. ARV: $5.00 each. Unlimited Consolation Prizes – Exclusive recipe emails. ARV: $0 each. eGift cards are subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions as shown with the eGift card. Coupons are subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions as printed on the coupon, including but not limited to any expiration dates. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other Game or offer. No interest will be awarded on cash prizes. Prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable, non-refundable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason. All taxes (including, without limitation, state and federal income taxes) and the reporting consequences thereof associated with the use and acceptance of a Prize is solely the responsibility of each Winner. The Grand Prize winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the actual retail value of their Grand Prize. Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any Prize furnished in connection with the Game. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of the Grand Prize.
- Entry Conditions and Release. By entering, each entrant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Game; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant's entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Game, acceptance or use or misuse of prize and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant's participation in the Game and/or entrant's acceptance, use or misuse of Prize.
- General Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Game, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Game, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If the Game is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the Winners in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Game or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Game or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Game may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability. The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Game; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Game; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Game or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Game or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. If for any reason an Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another Entry in the Game, provided that if it is not possible to award another Entry due to discontinuance of the Game, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the Prizes offered herein. Entrant further agrees and acknowledges that Sponsor reserves the right to forfeit or award any unclaimed or leftover Prize at its sole discretion.
- Disputes/Governing Law. Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Game, other than those concerning the administration of the Game or the determination of Winners or for any disputes arising from the loss or injury from the participation in a Prize, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any disputes arising out of these Official Rules (except for any disputes arising from the loss or injury from the use of Prizes) shall be submitted to final, binding arbitration conducted in Massachusetts under the Arbitration Rules and Procedures of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services Inc. before a single, neutral arbitrator who is a former or retired Massachusetts state or federal court judge with experience in entertainment matters who shall following Massachusetts law and the Federal Rules of Evidence and have no authority to award punitive damages. Either party may enforce a final arbitration award in any court of competent jurisdiction in Massachusetts, including an award of costs, fees and expenses incurred in enforcing the award. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Released Parties shall be entitled to seek injunctive relief (unless otherwise precluded by any other provision of these Official Rules) in the state and federal courts of Massachusetts. Any dispute or portion thereof, or any claim for a particular form of relief (not otherwise precluded by any other provision of these Official Rules), that may not be arbitrated pursuant to applicable state or federal law may be heard only in a court of competent jurisdiction in Massachusetts; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of- pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Game, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out- of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Game, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Massachusetts or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Massachusetts.
- Game Winners. For the Game Winners’ names (available after January 2, 2022), send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Winners List, Ocean Spray® Scan Jiggle Win, c/o Brandmovers, Inc., PO Box 93245, Atlanta, GA 30377. Residents of Vermont residents omit postage.
- Official Rules. 16. Official Rules. For a copy of these Official Rules visit www.scanjigglewin.com until January 7, 2024.
Ocean Spray® Cranberries, Inc., One Ocean Spray Drive, Lakeville, MA 02349.
Administrator:Brandmovers, 1519 Carroll Dr, Atlanta, GA 30318.
How to Enter:a To play, purchase any three (3) Ocean Spray® products in a single transaction and upload your receipt to www.ScanJiggleWin.com. To play without purchase, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Ocean Spray® Scan Jiggle Win, c/o Brandmovers, Inc., PO Box 93245, Atlanta, GA 30377, to be postmarked by 12/31/2023.NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Limit one entry per person per day. Prizes available only while supplies last. Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18+ (or 19 for residents of AL & NE) as of the date the contest begins, except for employees of Ocean Spray® Cranberries, Inc. and Brandmovers, Inc. and members of their immediate families. For rules and odds, see www.ScanJiggleWin.com. Starts 10/15/2023 and ends 12/31/2023. Sponsor: Ocean Spray® Cranberries, Inc., One Ocean Spray Drive, Lakeville, MA 02349. By entering this contest, entrants waive all right to, and hold Ocean Spray® harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this promotion or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.